Artisan Food Law provides:
- Free introductory legal information – to help inform you about food law.
- A blog to intrigue you on important issues of the day.
- Subscribers have full access to the Artisan Food Law Library and the opportunity to engage in discussion and ask questions.
A subscription to Artisan Food Law costs £25 a year - scroll down to subscribe and get started.
- Full access to the Artisan Food Law Library and Q&A.
- The opportunity to pose a question where any difficulty arises in understanding food law.
- A regular subscriber bulletin with a round-up of the latest news and developments, links to relevant Artisan Food Law content and other authoritative sources of information.
- Occasional technical briefings on recent developments.
- All content in the Artisan Food Law Library can be downloaded in user-friendly PDF format and printed – files are fully referenced, and hypertext linked to sources.
Who should subscribe?
- Established artisan and small-scale food producers.
- Established specialist food wholesalers and retailers.
- Professionals engaged in supporting and advising small food businesses.
- Anyone who aspires to start a food business or is simply curious to explore how the law impacts on our food.
Click below to subscribe.